You are viewing only public resources exposed by Lynx. Not
a problem, but you are missing in-depth documentation, tools, device management, and support.
Our Unity3D SDK based on OpenXR.
See the Documentation pages for setup and build.
SDK is now available through OpenUPM.
Please find the installation instructions in the Setup section.
Released 1 month ago
- Ground Position available via LynxMenu
- Access physical SD Card
- Hand Menu
- Add Lynx pointer
- Gaze interactor (no 3D pointer yet)
- New Lynx interfaces
- Theme Manager to help interface customization with Lynx UI components
- Move XRI presets to Core
MD5 checksum: 15793066f2fc55e18bde6b84349aabb5
Released 3 months ago
- Unity 2021.3
- Focus on XR Interaction Toolkit
- Ultraleap 6.10 support for handtracking
- Package dependencies installation in one clic
- Add context menu for Lynx Menu
- Add context menu for Handtracking
- Add context menu for Lynx UI
- New Lynx hand models
- Refactor Lynx Menu
- Samples merged and simplified
- Remove Gaze Pointer to use the one provided by XR Interaction Toolkit
- Namespace update "lynx" -> "Lynx"
- Architecture cleaning
- Json package missing when importing Core package
- Remove error logs when importing packages
- Remove obsolete assets
MD5 checksum: 1d37e1220e26efcf3e3168bdf6139790
Released 8 months ago
- Add packages installation (OpenXR, Handtracking)
- FloorHelper: change floor UI
- FPS counter in frame and milliseconds
- Add package.json for future release as package
- QuickMenu and and MiniLauncher improvements
- Add Handtracking debug
- Add recenter method
- Add calback for AR/VR switch
- Add AR/VR masks
- Add full AR method
- AR at start (with skybox management) improvements
- Remove SVR references
- Add external storage by default for manifest
- AndroidManifest create duplicate lines.
- Ray interactors for OpenXR.
- MiniLauncher: back to launcher issue.
- MiniLauncher: adding minilauncher by Lynx menu made an error appear.
- FloorHelper: enabling floor helper without tracked hand led to never have the floor appear.
Released 1 year ago
This is the initial release of our SDK for Unity3D.
You need to use at least Unity3D 2020.3.x with Android build support.
See more information on the Documentation pages.