Last updated: 5 months agoVisibility: Public
This article describes the samples provided with the Lynx SDK.
These samples are organized like the rest of the SDK, the goal is to quickly understand which module is required for each sample.
- Basic: samples used for positional tracking and AR/VR features.
- Gaze Pointer: simple scene with gaze interaction.
- Handtracking: the majority of the examples are here, focusing on interactions, including the minilauncher.
Gather basic samples:
- 0. Head Pose: simple AR sample with just a few 3D assets (cubes) to test positional tracking.
- 1. ARVR: an application that switches automatically between AR and VR every 5s (customizable).
Contains a sample scene with gaze interaction to grab or select elements in the scene.
Samples under handtracking are sorted by categories.
- 0. Base: contains multiple scenes to test the different kinds of interactions with handtracking (basic, Unity events and XR Interaction Toolkit)
- 1. LynxInterfaces: the UI components we use in our projects.
- 2. Keyboard: a keyboard example you could integrate in your projects.
- 3. QuickMenu&MiniLauncher: this sample focuses on the minilauncher to debug and test it independently from the rest of the applications.